Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day before Thanksgiving


Here it is the day before Thanksgiving. We are having a lazy morning...drinking coffee and watching GAC. I am sitting in the "bother me" chair, which truly is any chair you sit in, but particularly if you are sitting at the computer Jo believes you are there solely for his entertainment. His toy basket sits in the family room and we play fetch until he falls over for a quick recharge and then it begins again. Plans for the day include baking the bread for the week, preparing the dishes I can today for tomorrow's feast at the fire hall and of course sewing. I finished the advent stockings for the kids so I will post a picture...oh no, Daddy threw the ball behind the entertainment center and Jo is having a fit...must go intervene!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...