Saturday, December 1, 2007

Busy,Busy, Busy...

Seems like the fun never ends...looking forward to a fast and furious crafting evening with my favorite daughter...okay, my only daughter. We have lots to do for our Christmas extravaganza...Sara is shopping as I speak. I didn't get to sew at all yesterday as we went to our friend Travis' graduation from TVF&R Fire academy and then out to dinner with the gang. A good time was had by all, but now it's back to business. I think once the holidays are over, I will concentrate on my wardrobe and stitching up those WIPs I cut out last month that are sitting pathetically on my back table. Better get cracking!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...