Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Figgy Paws

Another busy day in elf land. I finished the gifts for our friends at the ranch. The sweatshirts look awesome and the little ditty bags turned out really nice too. It looks like I just might make it after all! I even had time to run a mile and a half. I haven't ran in over a month because I have felt so wretched. It hurt a bit, but I was able to maintain a decent pace and it feels good to get back at it. Tomorrow's tasks include names for Annie and Travis's stockings and maybe a bib and towel to stick in Hayden's stocking. My honey just arrived home, so it's time for a dessert date. Til tomorrow...M

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...