Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lazy Day

I woke up this morning feeling less than my normal perky self...virus...old age...who knows what my problem is? My Hero made a delicious breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy with eggs. MMMM! That made me feel a bit better, but not well enough to accomplish much more than read a couple books, peruse the latest issue of Sewing News and watch a few football games. Go Seahawks!!! Now I am waiting for the latest build of Embird to download (darn dial up anyway!) Oh well, on the bright side it affords me some time to blog. Maybe I will head on over to Craig's list to look for a sewing machine for Annie. She aspires to start her own website selling embellished onesies, etc. Reminds me of when Sara was little and I made bank selling homemade Cabbage Patch dolls. I don't think I ever made one for Sara...maybe I should make her one now. I did make her a whole litter of homemade Pound Puppies for her third birthday. I was big into sewing then. It feels good to "return to my roots" and be creative. It feeds my soul. Embird Studio is downloaded...now for the main Embird...patience SewMama!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...