Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pleasant Valley Sunday


All in all Sunday turned out to be an alright day. I cracked crab for most of the morning and have the cut to prove it. I went to Fred Meyers to take out a loan for the prime rib we are having for Christmas dinner. I didn't really take out a loan, but I seriously dropped a chunk of change for a piece of meat!!! I baked a cake to go along with the crab salad we had for dinner at the fire hall. I spent the afternoon and most of the evening sewing. I finished all the mending, hemming and fix it projects and started working on the sundress I cut out last summer. I know it seems odd to be making a sundress in winter, but it will be nice to have a new dress when the weather again turns warm and it is fun to be working with such cheery fabric. Next I will do the vintage top and by then my fabric from Fabric Mart should be here. I will be starting a quilt block swap at work after the holidays, so hopefully that will not take up too much sew time. The little pesky grey dog is bothering me with his wiffle ball. He thinks the world revolves around him and I think he's right!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...