Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snow day...No way!!!


The weatherman teased us last night that we might have snow to the valley floor...did not happen. The clouds made a weak effort, but basically we ended up with wet slushy roads. Worked all day and then made stops at the store, library and post office on my way home. Picked up a book on 50 must have sewing notions, that was fun to read...I have many of them, but I did see a few new things I didn't know about and need to check out. I made a broccoli~cheese soup for dinner that was really good...the dishes are done and Tom is channel surfing between a bowl game and American Chopper...gotta love those biker boyz! Tomorrow is a big sew day...I have nothing to do but make some bread for dinner (Trav and Jason are making swedish meatballs...MMMM) Hope I have some projects to show by tomorrow night.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...