Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another Project down

I am sitting here proudly wrapped in my new ultra soft bathrobe that I finished about 45 minutes ago. It turned out rather well...a simple design...I modified the sleeves to have a cuff as I saved alot in seam allowance serging the seams. It is the perfect length...I added about 18 inches...I am a tall girl. I also finished the stitch outs and estimate for the Sandy fire department job. Next I think I will be stitching up the tops I have cut out (so I don't have to change the serger thread color...lazy girl!) Then the green coat!!! Better head to bed soon...tired girl!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...