Saturday, January 19, 2008

MIA

That's what I've been for a while...MIA. Been busy with...Life actually. No time to really document it. I comfort myself in the fact that no one reads my blog, so it's just me who knows. I have been sewing...production, not fashions for me lately. I am making steady progress on the Portland Fire & Rescue hats. My EMP is still in the shop and I am being patient for the time being...Montavilla has been good to me in the past and the repairman did say they were a little backed up. It's only been 5 days. I sure miss it...I will try to do the embroidery for the hats on the ULT tomorrow. Had planned to do it today when I got off work, but we watched animal planet and vegged all afternoon. I still feel tired! I will try to get some pictures posted for posterity in the near future. Working 3 shifts in the next 2 days, including a double on MLK day...BANK baby!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...