Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Life...

Is what happens when you are busy making other plans. Received bad news this morning that my Mother in Law has had a stroke, so my honey is on his way home so we can head to Eugene. I was babysitting little Hayden and he was so sweet, patting my shoulder to comfort me while I was talking to Tom. I don't know when I will get back to sewing...I finished one of Sara's skirts (long story) yesterday and sewed new EMT patches on David's shirts and jacket (Congrats to the newly licensed EMT). Time will tell...prayers going up for Ma

2 comments:

Sharon Sews said...

Oh! I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL! My prayers are with her, you and your family. Take care.

Christina said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hoping for the best possible outcome...

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...