Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Return to the 70's


I definitely would have worn this dress in the 70's. In fact, I think I did wear a dress like this in the 70's. It's funny how things just come back around. I really need to work on my modeling skills though. To be fair...it was the end of my work night and I was really tired. Today has been kind of a lazy day. My Hunny was sick, so I had to use my nursing skills to take care of him. He asked me to pick out some movies at the library, so we watched an action movie with Michael Douglas and Kiefer Sutherland and then the true story "We are Marshall". I like true stories. I did manage to cut out a BWOF wrap top and did some seam ripping. I tried to wear my yoga pants this morning and they were a little looser than I like (I do like my pants to stay up on my hips), so I took the waistband off so I can take them in and I ripped apart a re-make outfit. Yesterday I pulled off all the beads and bling to recycle and now I am going to take the oversized outfit and make it into something I can wear. I like to do that. I used to redesign my Grandma's old dresses as a teenager. It was fun. Work calls tomorrow...night route...I hope it doesn't rain...yeah right! This is Oregon.

1 comment:

Christina said...

What a fun dress :)

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...