Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What I did Yesterday



Yesterday was a good day for sewing. I finished BWOF 3/08 wrap top #113 in a white stretch gauze. The top sewed up super fast and was really easy. I did a rolled hem on the edges that gave a slight lettuce edging, which is what I was hoping for. I finished the ruffle collar by sewing a french seam and then sewing it down under the collar. The stretch gauze hangs nicely and I can see making this one again. I also started another top and cut out a vintage sheath dress and a faux wrap skirt. No real sewing today...it is baby day and the reason I am able to blog now is because Uncle Tom is holding Hayden. Fabric.com is having a 30% off all their clearance fabrics. I had sworn them off, but they got me again. Tomorrow Jo has a doggy dentist appointment. The fastest route is down the Milwaukie expressway...right past the Mill End Fabric store...haven't been there in awhile...Hmmm. Anyone up for a little shopping?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love that top!!!! I am going to have to make that one! LOL

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...