Friday, May 23, 2008

What I have been up to...







Here are a few of the things I have been working on over the past couple weeks...over 40 ball caps for the guys at the fire station. I have a few stragglers to finish up, but for the most part this order is done. Then there is the Butterick dress. I really like how this dress fits. It went together quickly too...a good project when instant gratification is needed! I finished the required quilt blocks for this weekend's craft party...unfortunately I am working, so I will just run my blocks over to the visitor's center, but that leaves me free to go see the Sex in the City movie next weekend. Hopefully I can talk Sara into joining me...if not I guess I'll go alone. Many more projects in the works...stay tuned

2 comments:

Summerset said...

Your dress is lovely and suits you very well! Nice job.

Christina said...

Great job on the dress!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...