Sunday, June 15, 2008

Something Fast and Easy

No...not me!!! Another project cut out tonight! Remember this fabric buy?

It is destined to be BWOF 6/08 top #123. I thik it will be a fun little top to wear with a pair of capris or shorts, plus I think it is a mindless little project I can whip up while I am working on my embroidery order. I cut the T-shirt a size larger and modified the sleeves to make them a little fuller because the measurements seemed a little small for my big biceps. Yeah, I'm pumped up!!!! If this turns out well, I may make a few more. I can see it done in a solid and the yoke detailed with some nice embellishments.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...