Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy...

Imagine my surprise when checking in with my peeps to se that I had been nominated for an award! Michele at Eyelets in the Seam nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Here is the deal...1. Copy the award to your site - 2. Link to the person from whom you received the award - 3. Nominate 7 other bloggers - 4. Link to those on your blog - 5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated. In no particular order I present this award to:

Kat at Phat Chick Designs Kat always inspires me with her creative designs and great fashion photo shoots. A true sewl sister!

Sharon from Adventures in Sewing Sharon's style is alot like what I consider mine to be and she sews great clothing

Claire of Little Miss Sew and Sew Always keeping it real, Claire inspires me in more things than just sewing.

Summerset from Pins and Needles What can I say about Summerset other than she is truly a talented thread artist!

Karen at Sewing by the Seat of my Pants Karen has great style and sews the garments I want to before I get around to it. And she does great things with leather.

Kristy at Lower Your Presser Foot because she is a new Mom and still manages to sew amidst a home remodel. That deserves a reward!

Tootsie Farklepants at Vintage Thirty because quite frankly she makes me laugh and we all need a good laugh now and again. So there you have it, my peeps. There alot more blogs I could bestow this award on, but it's making the rounds and know that you all bring great things to the table. Thank you for feeding my creative needs. Mary

3 comments:

Summerset said...

Thanks!

Julia said...

Guess what!?! You've been nominated again for the Kreative Blogger award

Kat said...

Thank you, Mary! That was so thoughtful of you!!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...