Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We temporarily interupt all creations...

For a sick day! Yesterday I woke up with a monster headache. Add to that nausea and vomiting, and you have a sick day. I really like my job and hate to call in sick, but as a nurse it is not too healthy to be throwing up at work, so in the interest of my students (and myself), I stayed home. Besides not being able to work, I was not able to sew or sit up at the computer to read blogs...bad day. But the good news is that today the nausea is gone...I just feel a little tired...and a package came from Pattern Rescue with some special patterns, so things are looking up! To the bat cave to sew I go! Hope you all are having a good day!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Glad you are feeling better. It's a shame to waste a sick day by actually being sick, isn't it?

Rachel said...

I am sorry you were sick. I was sick Tuesday and did not physically feel like sewing, even though mentally I wanted to. I just hate when sickness interferes with my sewing.

Kat said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Nausea and vomiting are the pits. I'll take a head cold any day over those two.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...