Monday, February 23, 2009

Better Now

I must have woke up on the right side of the bed today because I am feeling better now. Tom "fixed" the engine light situation for now (I love a man who can fix things for me! Hi Hunny!!!) and the DVD/VCR works great since I picked up a coaxial cord to connect it. We have about a million of those video cables from electronics of the past, but our little TV (Thanks Punkin!!!) doesn't support that kind of hookup. Truth be told...it is much neater with one little coaxial cord than the other way. Neat is good in a small confined space. Tom is off for his man vacation and for the life of me I can't get much motivation to do anything but goof off before I head to work...conserving my energy...that must be it!!! Think I'll wander up to the studio and sew a few seams...that should get my motor running. Over halfway through Twilight...couldn't put it down last night! My dirty little secret!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...