Monday, August 17, 2009

Sewing Ahead...

I haven't had a lot of time to work on personal sewing, but I did knock out a job yesterday, which included locating the fabric, running to town to buy the fabric and whipping it out before work! YEAH!!! I rock!!! We are working on home improvement projects, so that has been taking up my free time and the garden...yikes!!! It's a jungle out there!!! The peach tree is about ready to harvest..."Goin' to the country...gonna eat a lotta peaches" Sorry, I just had a Presidents of the United States moment. Sewing...um yeah...Wednesday Tom is on duty and it is supposed to be HOT!!! I think a hole up in the air conditioned studio with old movies and lots of projects is just what the doctor ordered!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't their shift days the absolute best for sewing? I get sooooo much more done, even with the kids underfoot! My favorite movies to sew to are Adam Sandler ones: The Wedding Singer and 100 First Dates. Good luck!

Maryissewfast said...

I heart the fireman's schedule!!! I get to be queen of the remote, eat or do whatever I want and if I have a problem? Guess who's gonna show up? My Hero!!! LOL!!!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...