Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's Goin' On...

What a busy time August has been. I have been so busy trying to catch up after vacation there has not been much sewing going on. I did get to sew a few snaps on for a student...whoopee!!! Sara and I tried to get sewing this afternoon, but we got Twilight distracted. We went to the Carver Cafe for breakfast this morning and then had to watch the movie. Again. I did make some jewelry this afternoon, which is progress. The garden needed some attention so I spent some time out there this evening. I have been considering some changes and thinking about that is taking alot of energy too...think I'll go watch cartoons with Sara!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read all four books, but still haven't seen the movie. I'm waiting until the fall, then I'll rent Twilight and see New Moon in the theatre. Hope your plans come together for you, meanwhile cartoons are always good!

julia said...

Cartoons sound productive to me! LOL I've read the first 3 books and may get around to the third. Haven't seen the movies.
What kind of jewelry do you make?

Maryissewfast said...

Kristine...my main interest in seeing the movie was to identify the local scenes because it was filmed in the Portland area and actually some of the forest scenes were in little ol' Estacada! I am considering taking on another job which would mean less sewing time, but more money (for trips to England!!!) Julia...I do bracelets, necklaces and earrings primarily...today I should get some sewing in!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...