Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back to Life...

Jo isn't quite sure if living in a snow zone is to his liking...here he is when we did our last walkabout to check the fire site..."Puhleeze, can we just go home?"  Surprise Jo! We are having a snow storm tonight at home.  I took dinner down to the boys at the firehouse and the roads were not bad...the interesting thing I found was how mesmerizing the snowflakes are when your driving...I get really distracted.  I didn't stay for dinner because Jo has been a little under the weather today and I wanted to monitor him.  I didn't get to sew today like I planned...after hitting the lab and doing the necessary shopping I had some unexpected cleaning to do.  The fun thing I did today was hit JoAnn's for their yarn sale...I have really been getting into crocheting lately.  The vest is halfway done and I bought some yarn for a couple of sweaters I think will be a nice addition to my wardrobe. I also picked up some nice dog related prints to make some scrubs for Sara for her new job at the vet office and also a nice BABY print...not sure...holding our breath and crossing our fingers...we had a nice chat this morning...my goals for 2010...get my passport and get our will in order...that seems so final, but I have been feeling my mortality lately...ugh!!! That is rather dark...personal moment...nothing to do with sewing!  Think I will go warm up something for dinner and curl up with the critters for NCIS...hope you all are safe and warm wherever you are.

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...