Friday, February 5, 2010

Silent, but not idle...

I have been one poor correspondent lately, but that does not mean I have not been doing anything...quite the contrary! Home improvement projects have dominated my days off and while we can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel...were not quite there yet! Kitchen and dining room are painted and the floor is almost complete.  Tom had to work today or they would be done.  Jason came this morning to help put the fridge back in place, so now it is not standing in front of the sliding glass door anymore. I took a critical eye to the stairwell and upstair hallway, so now I'm going to paint that before Tom gets the hardwoods down on the stairs.  That's the problem with home improvement...you fix up one area and then the other areas look shabby! Anyway, the camera has been lying out to document this progress and I leave you with one of my favorite pictures...Figgy slays the bear (rug)!

1 comment:

Kat said...

That is great that you're working on home improvements. This goes hand-in-hand with not enough hours in a day, I have lots of ideas but I'm so busy with sewing that the home improvement projects never seem to get done.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...