Saturday, March 27, 2010

More...

More sewing going on here.  While my hunny is away, Sewfast will play!  Last night I watched New Moon (yes again!) and traced out a few Burda Style patterns and cut out a couple of spring blouses.  I woke up with a sore throat this morning (Boo!) and don't feel spectacular, but I was able to sew a few seams when I got home from work today. I also embroidered a couple of burpies too. Because I'm not functioning at 100% I'm going to stop for the night, but a couple more sessions I should have everything finished.  One thing I did notice while tracing from the current issue of Burda Style is that it seems that they are cramming more patterns per sheet than before. I had to take a sharpie pen and outline the pieces I was tracing because otherwise I could not keep track of my piece.  Either that, or my eyesight is taking a turn for the worse! Could be!

2 comments:

Linda L said...

You have been busy! Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, Glad I found your blog! Hope you feel better. I love doing burps too. Not enough babies in my life right now though!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...