Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hayward Field or Bust!

Guess where we are heading this morning? Hopefully the regularly scheduled sewing will resume soon.  Next week's work schedule will be a little grueling, and I must whip out the tea tote favors for the baby shower, but maybe after that I can whip out some maternity things for Sara.  The May BurdaStyle has an adorable maxi # 113 that I think I can adapt to maternity. We bought some tops and a nice dress pant the other day, but only one dress.  Come summer dresses will be more comfortable for sure.  Well, the shower stopped so it's my turn to get ready...see you on the other side!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...