Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Inside or Out?

That is today's question. Should I work outside or tackle the sewing studio? It's a little too soon to know which way the weather coin is going to flip and before I do anything I need to scoot into town for some fasting labs.  There is so much to do outside it's a little overwhelming, so I should tackle that, but then again...it's been so long since I've been able to spend some time in the studio, cleaning or otherwise...I need to make bread today, which doesn't take much time really and fix up some dinner for the boys. Maybe a list will sort it out. In other news, congratulations are in order for our friends Ben and Linsey, who welcomed little McKenna into the world last night. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 14 oz. and is 19 inches long. Way to go guys! Love ya! Now off to get busy...

2 comments:

gMarie said...

I think the answer is not to force it. You need to do what makes you happy - start the bread, putz in the studio, then maybe head outside if it's nice enough. :) g

Vintage Girl said...

Whatever is weighting on you will pick at you and won't enjoy what you are doing if you don't get a little done. My husband tells me often Don't drink out of a fire hose, just get a little done. Here's to you figuring it out today!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...