Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Good Occupy Morning

With only a morning to occupy my sewing room, I set lofty goals to accomplish. I'm happy to report it was a good morning to occupy the studio, as I finished 4 Christmas presents for some of the wee ones in my life.
No worries...I don't think any of them read my blog. These blankets were fun to make and I hope the kids enjoy wrapping up in their luscious softness. Who doesn't like a fuzzy blanket? I wish I had more time to occupy, but alas I must go get ready for work. There's always tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marjie said...

My daughter bought me a fuzzy blanket for Christmas 2 years ago. I cuddle up in it for TV and reading every night. The kids should love yours! Happy Sewing!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...