Sunday, May 6, 2012

Because a post without a picture is boring...

I don't have any pictures of completed sewing projects, or my gardening efforts, or the super fun Zumba party I went to last night (although Pam and Cheryl posted pictures on FB), but I did take a picture of one of my latest thrifty finds...a Kate Spade purse that I paid $1.00 for! Yep, that's right...Kate Spade for a buck. She has the optional shoulder strap and  is in perfect condition. She's super cute and pink and I think super is my word of the day! The sun came out today and it was even warm enough to wear capris and a sheer blouse with a cami! I got a lot accomplished in the garden and flower beds before heading to work. Spring has been a long time coming to Oregon this year, but we are delighted it seems to have arrived! I hope the good weather holds for my weekend...it's almost here!!! SUPER!!!

2 comments:

The Slapdash Sewist said...

What a score! I am so envious of thrift-shopping elsewhere. In the DC area all the good stuff is immediately ravaged professional eBayers and only junk remains.

Marjie said...

What a find! And I can see that the bag and your sunny weather has made you "Super Happy!"

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...