Monday, April 15, 2013

All's Quiet...

...in the blogosphere. Everyone must be contemplating the terrible tragedy in Boston today. Really? What possesses a soul to do something so evil?
Big surprise in the mail today! My Silhouette pattern and DVD arrived today! I ordered it Friday night! I live in Oregon...not anywhere near Texas! I am flabbergasted how quickly my package arrived. I purchased the Giorgio top #312. I already have my pattern pieces cut out. I need to pick a fabric. The instructions are very straightforward so it should stitch up quickly. I see a bunch of these once I nail down the fit. No sewing for the next two days though. Heading to the land of snow and dreams to work on the house. So excited to see the new sink Tom put in! Hope to return with a wardrobe plan to share...putting my thinking cap on!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...