Wednesday, October 23, 2013

US BurdaStyle

Like many of my sewing buddies, I became disillusioned with Burda when they started making changes to their format. I let my subscription go a couple years ago and hadn't really missed it much. Last Sunday I was web surfing and saw that a US version of BurdaStyle had been released and it piqued my interest. http://www.burdastyle.com/blog/burdastyle-us-magazine-is-here Monday I had to go to Bend for a meeting, so I treated myself to a stop at JoAnns and picked up a copy. It was like when I first discovered Burda World of Fashion! There are several styles I can't wait to make. Have you checked it out yet? Discuss amongst yourselves!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I was impressed too - I think they've picked some really strong pattens from Fall 2012 and packaged them in a budget conscious but still impressive package. I have copies of all those patterns already (due to my subscription), so I won't be buying it. I hope it catches on - I think non-Burda subscribers will really like it!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...