Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tired...

Not much sewing going on this weekend...first off, I worked both days and secondly, when I wasn't working, I was too tired to sew! Usually I can muster a little energy to do something when Tom is on duty, but after cooking dinner for the guys (while watching the original "True Grit" on AMC), I went home, did my chores and crawled into bed. Jo woke me up about 3:00 a.m. barking. Do you know how disconcerting it is to live out in the sticks and wake up to a dog frantically barking? I never did find out what set him off, but if I was a betting gal, I would wager it was The Chief! That cat delights in getting the dog in trouble.  My sleep was fitful after that rude awakening.  I had nightmares about my oldest brother (who is no longer with us). Don't know why that popped into my subconscious??? Skyped with Sara and Colt this morning, which was fun. Colt is such an active little guy! They have their hands full with that little Mister. 4 1/2 months old and two teeth! See...
Sara really had to work to get that picture because Colt kept doing this:
One more day to work and I will be to my weekend! Hallelujah!



No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...