Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little Bit of This...A Little Bit of That...

Today has been one of those days where I have done a lot of things, but don't really have much to show for it.  I worked today, I sewed a little, I enjoyed my Godchildren and their parents and went out to dinner with them.  I talked to my sweet Baboo who made it safely to Baltimore.  I shopped a little on line...I put in my treadmill time...I digitized a bit...I embroidered a bit...Did a little bit of laundry and housework...gave the Pom a bath...I wonder why I'm tired...maybe I'll go curl up in the recliner with the Chief and watch a little bit of Olympics...Go USA!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...