Sunday, July 11, 2010

No Pics...sorry

No sewing today, but I did spend some time cleaning the sewing studio and organizing my Burda, oh hell, I'm just going to continue to call them BWOF magazines.  I have plans to do a strapless dress from a strapless top pattern from July 2009. We booked our flights to England in the Fall...can't wait to go. I spent the afternoon powerwashing the patio and helping DH move boulders with the tractor.  He taught me how to use it and work the bucket...watch out now...I can do a lot of damage with a tractor!  After he taught me how to ride the quad I would get it out with the little trailer and use it for yard work...that's what it's for, isn't it?  Anywho...another day off tomorrow and DH has duty so a little weeding, a little sewing...dinner is planned...my day is set!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How fun!!! England..wow.
I'd take off on that Quad and just play all day...hehehe.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...