Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting Back in the Groove...(picture heavy)

In my head I formulated all these great blog posts as I snapped pictures on our vacation. GREAT posts chronicling all the cool places we visited and the great times we had. Travel is exhausting and while those great times are still in my head and I have the pictures that make me smile and remind me of where we went and what we did...I'm going to keep the dialog simple and give you a brief pictorial. I returned back to work the day after we blew back into town. Disney, the retired guide dog came to stay with us while his Daddy trains with his new guide. I got a cold. Thanksgiving and black Friday happened...work...Work...WORK! Tomorrow is a day off and where am I going? Back to work, as Disney has an appointment with Dr. Patti. Oh well...life goes on...Here are some highlights from our time in Europe with the kids.






2 comments:

Linda L said...

Looks like a nice vacation.

Marjie said...

Nice vacation pictures. The baby is just adorable; so glad you got plenty of hug time with him.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...