Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari, of the vlog Mari Sews for Curves. Last year I was very prolific, cranking out 30 dresses. This September I only eeked out seven dresses for the cause. Every little effort helps...

After I finished those dresses and shipped them off, I got back to work on my Fall capsule wardrobe. In addition to the Love Notions Arlington turtleneck I finished, I made a Sinclair Patterns Harper cardigan in a mauve and cream tribal knit from Olga's Closet. I love the quality of their fabrics, but there always seems to be an issue with shipping with each order. Don't know if I'll order from them again. Truth be told, I probably never need to buy fabric again (who am I kidding? Y'all know I will 🤣) Anywho...my sweet Baboo is gone hunting, so I am free to sew all day (aside from throwing the ball for the dog... priorities...) Guess I'd best be getting to it. Have a blessed day!


 

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...