Little Miss Sew N Sew was doing a meme and I decided to accept the challenge. Here is the assignment, should you decide to join the fun!
You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
You can leave a comment and not be assigned a letter if you want. Just let me know if you want a letter to keep this going.
My given letter is "M" for Mary...10 things I love that begin with the letter "M"
1. Mom...the lady who gave me life. She didn't always have it easy, but she always made sure we had the best of everything. I miss you Mom.
2. Marriage...I am thankful for my husband. Today is our anniversary. 7 years if you are counting consecutive years; 27 if you are counting cumulative years. Long story...I won't bore you with the details.
3. McCall...not the patterns, but my kids. My daughter married a wonderful man and took his name McCall, so now I have a son and a daughter.
4. Mail...I love getting packages in the mail, like the big box from Fabric.com that was delivered today...or a new magazine...BWOF please!
5. Medicine...becoming a nurse really changed my life. I love the practice of medicine and helping people.
6. Machines...as in sewing machines. I couldn't leave out my passion for the stitch. I love all my machines, old and new, and I am always on the lookout for some unwanted sewing machine.
7. Mannequin...Valentine has made fitting issues so much easier since she came into my life. I don't know how I sewed without her before.
8. Music...where would I be without a song in my heart? Today we sang along with the radio all the way on the bus ride back to campus. James Taylor's hit is now titled "How Sweet it is to be loved by Steve!"
9. Maui...I had a wonderful vacation there once and would love to go back...anytime!
10. Last, but not least, I love ME. It took a long time to get to this realization, but I can say that I have learned to be comfortable in my own skin and love myself for who I am and not who I think I should be.
So come on...if you want to play, leave a post. It's fun! Mary