Thursday, March 3, 2011

Me Made March: Day 3

Or what I wore on the day when nothing went as planned. My Opthalmologist appointment? Evidently the gal making the appointment thought today was Friday, because that's the day it was made for. Considering I work a double shift on Friday, I'm fairly certain if Friday was mentioned I would have said that didn't work for me. So now the appointment is next Wednesday because I didn't feel like driving clear into Portland to see Dr. Plumb this afternoon. No biggy! Stopped at the pharmacy to pick up my refill that was supposed to be called in yesterday? Nope! Didn't get called in, so I struck out there as well. I did get dog food, squirrel food, bird seed and stopped at Starbucks for a salted caramel hot chocolate. I'm good! Anyway, my hunny came home sick from work, so I will spend the afternoon tending to him, but this is what I wore out on my morning of errands that didn't pan out the way I thought they would. The Me Made item is the crochet circle vest that I made while sitting in a clinic waiting on my hunny a few months ago.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hope you have a much, much better day tomorrow!

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...