Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MMM: Day 8

No time to snap a picture this morning for MMM day 8. Working a double shift today, so I snapped a few quick photos on my lunch break and we're just going to go with that! Today's me made item is Simplicity 2936, a lightweight blouse with a ruffle collar detail and ruffle sleeve (that you can't see under my jacket) I made this blouse a couple years ago and it is one of those wardroble staples that hang around and are an easy choice when I want something simple to wear under a jacket. The print is little ochre colored flowers with a nice sagey green accent that I picked up at the Mill End in their bargain room. It sort of called my name! The buttons were some gold buttons that were in my stash and seemed perfect for the fabric. Well, my lunch is about over, so it's back to work for me. See you tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julia said...

That's a great blouse. You looked great on your day off, too.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...