Saturday, April 9, 2016

Happy Saturday! Warning! Picture Heavy

Is anyone else excited as me that the weekend is finally here? Oy! What a work week! I think the residual work week stress is what woke me up at 2:00 am, but I did stay in bed and think about my next projects until 4:00 when a certain little dog realized Mama was awake! So I got up, took the dogs out and started the day. Little dogs are now sound asleep after their breakfast.

I have lots of projects on tap. I have a Kwiksew knit dress cut out that should whip right up Maybe I can get it done for tonight's Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation dinner? I also have the pink camo fleece jacket to pu together, and ideas are collecting in my head for some artful tees.

I am patiently waiting for a Fabricmart drop. They had some bundle offers this week, and you all know how I love bundles! It got me thinking about my fabric procurement. Once upon a time, I was a big Fabric.com supporter. Then the fabric and service started to decline, so my main squeeze became Fabricmart. Most of my favorite garments started with Fabricmart. Let me take a look down memory lane:
 ,,














1 comment:

gMarie said...

Mary through the years!! Like you - I used to buy a fair amount from Fabric.com - but then . . . Now most of my online shopping happens at FabricMart. Although it should happen in my fabric closet! g

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...