Thursday, May 6, 2010

Regularly Scheduled Sewing will Resume Soon (I hope)

Not too much going on in the sewing world lately, but I hope that changes soon.  I have a few more favors to make for Sara's baby shower on Saturday and then I can probably loosen up a bit and do some "real sewing".  Back to back double shifts kind of put the brakes on my sewing production, besides making me tired!  Soon as the family gets up I'll fire up the embroidery machine and get after those tea totes for the shower...it's back to work tomorrow.  That's one nice thing about doubles...three days and your work week is done! Later...

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...