Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sewing???

Not sew much. :( I did get 3 pattern tissues cut out, ready for muslining and fashion fabric cutting, but no time to actually sew. For me anyway. I did design and stitch out two samples for a client this morning. I have done shirts and hats for her event before and they want me to do shirts for their 10th annual. And koozies. I made a face when Tom said they wanted Koozies. Didn't want to do them! Then I sucked it up and researched the best place to get koozie blanks and did up the estimate. Yeah, I bark alot, but I rarely bite! But seriously, if I don't get to sew something for my wardrobe soon, I'm gonna explode! That is all. Over and Out!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...