Thursday, June 2, 2011

I feel a burst of sewing coming on...

Not that I have the time for it, but nice Mr. Postman brought me an envelope of nice new patterns and while Tom was at an e-board meeting this morning I snagged a mother load of fabric at the thrift store for a song...I am raring to go! There is the pesky detail about the tops I promised to make for the dorm gals and Tom gave me notice that I have another embroidery job...sigh! There were several ITY knit prints in the bag that I can't wait to cut into. Work for 2 more days and a quick trip to LaPine on our weekend...guess I'll just have to keep knitting socks til I can get some quality time on the cutting table...double sigh!!! I will try to get some pictures of the fabric soon, because quite frankly I've been a little bit lazy in the photo department...to be continued...

2 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

I got a package to today with a pattern, how fun. I hope you make something great that you truly love!

Anonymous said...

I'm in a rabid sewing mood too, but don't have the time! Have a great weekend.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...