Sunday, October 23, 2011

No Sew Sunday...

Well, I didn't make it to the sewing room today, but I did make some good progress on the chores around here. The 5th wheel is all clean and ready to be put to bed for awhile. Not sure that we will need it again til Spring, but then you never can tell. I worked on some Christmas projects and housework. I cooked yummy corned beef and cabbage for dinner, which was well received by the boys at the firehouse. Watched some of the World series game, but it wasn't as exciting as last night's high scoring game, so I gave it up for "Sister Wives". I know...lame!!! I'm thinking bed would be a good plan now...see ya tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...