Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back to Work...

Ahh, the dreaded end to vacation. Actually I have worked a few days over the holiday, but today is the day we go back to work in earnest. Not entirely a bad thing as getting back in the groove can be good. Bad thing is less time to sew, knit, crochet, read, play the guitar, play with the dogs, watch football, watch movies, play on the internet...

Progress has been made in the studio. My first Cordova is well on it's way. The zippers have arrived from the ebay shipper and the mystery bundle had a black one in it, so my next Cordova will be black wool. I may alter the sleeve in that one to be a plain fitted sleeve as the wool is a little bulkier than the suggested fabrics (when has that ever stopped me?) and the tucks might not work as well. I am loving the peplum and hope to have it done in a day or so to wear! I am working on a quilt for Colt as well...I need to get back on that as they will be coming home soon! Yay!!!

I started a good book last night. It was sent to me as a giveaway on Goodreads and I am already halfway through! It's called "The Valley of Unknowing". Friend me at Goodreads and we can talk about books!

Well, better get off the computer and get something done before time to head to work. Later Kittens!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...