Saturday, January 11, 2014

Back in the Saddle

Sewing has been done! I finished a wearable muslin of McCalls 6844 cardi last weekend. Great pattern and see many more in my future. A nice cardi over my scrubs is required this time of year! I also finished 6 Jalie long sleeve Tees to wear under my scrubs...it's cold in the high desert this time of year! We finally got some more snow this afternoon and took the boys for a long walk after the Seahawks clinched the game. Now just hanging out, watching the Patriot/Colt game and someone is playing Candy Crush (and someone timed out). I consider that my reminder that I need to get up and do something else! I am getting ready to start a new dress for the Union banquet where Tom will get his retirement axe. I really need more dresses! What a dilemma! Thank you all for your kind thoughts regarding Kodi. It still hurts, but he gave me so much...he will always be in my heart!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for the Union banquet! What an honor, and a fantastic reason to make yourself a pretty dress. Please congratulate Tom on behalf of this fire wife and her IAFF fire husband.

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...