Saturday, January 4, 2014

Top 5

I have been catching up with many of my favorite blogs and have enjoyed seeing everyone's top 5 makes of 2013. It got me thinking about my top 5...wait...did I make 5 things this year? I know I sewed. I did a lot of sewing jobs this year, but what about selfish, all about me sewing? Not much this year. My pitiful wardrobe can attest to that! But what about my top 5? I think the highlight was having our kids at home from England for 3 months! It takes a village of adults to wrangle a precocious 2 &1/2 year old, so minimal sewing during those months. We finished the renovations on the retirement home...that took some time. There was some great home dec sewing that went with that. Oh yeah, I polished my resume and secured a new job in our retirement city. That was a little time consuming. Then there was selling the house, that took about 3 days and then packing up over 10 years of accumulated stuff and moving it across the mountain. I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself. 2014 should be a better sewing year. Especially since I have a new grand baby on the way to sew for! Here are some highlights of 2013:





1 comment:

gMarie said...

sounds like a good year all around! Yea for new grandbabies. such fun. g

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...