Monday, February 11, 2008

She can fly the Jet!!!

Sara took possession of her sewing machine yesterday and showed great proficiency in it's use by completing 3 projects...a pin cushion, a sewing machine mat with pockets (that she embellished with a decorative stitch) and a quilt block at the quilting party we went to in the afternoon. She displayed great problem solving skills and even made notes in her machine manual. I am so proud! I think it will be fun if she continues to sew and we can create things together. I took pictures, but of course I have not downloaded them yet (some things never change)...I will add them later...Go JETS!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...