Saturday, February 23, 2008

Checking In...

It's a beautiful day...too pretty to be inside working. I have a paying embroidery job to do and then some hats for my honey. He is working today, so I may get some sewing accomplished. I really long to be gardening too (I love Spring!) I want to make a cover for my dress form (so I don't have to look at those gaps...Fatty, Fatty 2X4) and zip up some of the quicker items I have in the queue. The green coat is calling my name too. I have been thinking about fabric Origami closures for a blouse since I read the post over at Sigrid's blog. It's amazing what crosses your mind when you get wakened 1 hour early because somebody has to go potty! Thanks Jo!!! It's all good :)

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...