Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gone, but not forgotten...

Wow, it's been a busy week! I have been busy with work and life and sewing. I finished another order of 20 Portland fire hats and Michael said there are talks going on within the uniform committee. That could transpire into a really big order. That would be nice...monotonous, but nice. Pretty easy money. I worked on cleaning up the sewing room and putting together Sara's sewing box last night. I have a lot of stuff I have decided. But it's all good stuff...don't get me wrong...it just is overwhelming sometimes. It will be great if Sara catches sewing fever...then she can take some of my stuff home! More of the same this afternoon...more cleaning and hope to work on my green coat. I have pictures to post...they haven't been transferred from the camera yet...maybe later...

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...