Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dogs on Thursday


Heading into Portland this morning for Jo's appointment with the doggy dentist. I am not interested in Jo having a perfect grill...I just want him to have good oral health and better doggy breath would be an added bonus, since he is my constant companion. He got a bath last night. Generally he gets one bath a month. We call it his "pre-class bath" as I always bathe him the Sunday before the new students arrive at work. Since the current class graduates on Saturday, this will suffice as his pre-class bath. He is so funny after a bath. He does scooty circles on his head, presumably to get any water out of his ears. The interesting thing is, if I do a "booty cleaning" should anything foul stick to his bushy pants during relieving...he does the same routine, even though no water has come anywhere close to his ears. Dogs...gotta love em!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...