Thursday, May 29, 2008

Retail Therapy


Mill End shopping excursion was a success! I was in heaven, walking around, touching fabric...beautiful silks...Pendleton wools and the bargain annex...what fun. I actually only spent $32.00, but I got some nice cuts...a striped silk for a blouse...white knit for a basic T-shirt...a beautiful floral for a blouse I scoped in the June BWOF. I found some white fold over elastic in the bargain corner and a bias tape maker for 50% off. I also found some italian fusible interfacing and bought some fabric to try my hand at lingerie. I could have bought a lot more, but since Jo will be going for a day surgery dental cleaning and some extractions in a few weeks, I can buy more then. Since gas is so expensive, I'll just have to spend the day in Portland. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...