Friday, May 9, 2008

Ugh!!! I'm Tired!!!

Seems like I have to come back to work to get some rest!!! Almost finished with the hat job...would have finished it yesterday had the waterbed heater not died! Spent a good portion of the day wrestling with the waterbed mattress, obtaining a new heater (not an easy task considering that there are not too many waterbed stores anymore). The good news is that the bed is back together with the new heater in place and in a few days it will be warm again. Until then we will lay on a ton of blankets! I did manage to start sorting my patterns while embroidering the hats and I promise to have a give-away...soon. There are some nice vintage patterns that really aren't my style (or size) and I thought it might be nice to give back. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...