Saturday, May 31, 2008

Warning...Don't eat mexican food after 8:00 p.m.

Thought it was a good idea...we were hungry...mexican sounded tasty. Maybe it is a sign of our aging digestive system...I don't know. My poor hunny had an upset tummy all night and I had to take some Zantac upon arrival to work and no coffee this morning...UGH!!! It's 1/2 PB & J for lunch for me today. Actually that does sound surprisingly soothing. No sewing was accomplished yesterday because the SUN was out when I got off work. The upper garden and strawberry bed got weeded and tilled and I planted my pumpkin hill and horseradish roots. I spread slug bait (the animal friendly kind) and diazinon on the plants that needed them. I also shamelessy sang and danced to my ipod since the boys went out to play on the quads. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some sewing. Can't wait for June's BWOF...already have some fabric earmarked for some of the styles!!!

No comments:

Project Dress a Girl

For the past couple of years, I have made dresses for Project Dress a Girl Around the World, in part thanks to the campaign launched by Mari...